Seeking President for SHARE Education Services, an international education organization serving families throughout Europe, Russia, Central Asia and the Middle East.
Potential candidates need:
- Proven leadership skills
- A higher education degree
- Extensive education experience
- Experience in cross-cultural setting preferred
The president will
- Coordinate daily operations out of the international office in Budapest, Hungary with our team of qualified personnel.
- Give oversight to all aspects of the organization, including finances and strategy for the team of educational consultants and administrative staff.
- Oversee recruitment, fundraising and representation of the organization among both sponsoring agencies and potential partners.
- Be responsible to raise their own support to cover salary and expenses.
For more information contact: SHARE Education Services presidential search committee at http://www.shareeducation.org/presidentialsearch
SHARE Education Services is looking for full-time education consultants with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education with two years of teaching experience
- A passion to serve families living overseas
- Proven interpersonal, social and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills
- Acceptance by an affiliated agency willing to sign an on-loan agreement
- Willing to live within the SHARE service region
- Willing to sign the SHARE Education Services Statement of Faith
- National, state and/or ACSI teaching certification
- Four years of successful teaching experience
- Previous overseas experience
- A record of participation in appropriate, job related professional development activities
- Experience in training teachers or parents
SHARE is also looking for associate staff members who have the same required skills but may not live within the SHARE service region and may serve only at specified events throughout the year. For more information about service opportunities, please contact SHARE.
The supportive work of SHARE that enables families to remain in their fields of service relies on the faithful generosity of partners who give of their finances. Please visit the Donate page for information about current needs. SHARE is a registered 501c(3) nonprofit organization, and all gifts are tax-deductible.