SHARE offers a variety of services to help you make your child's education successful, in whatever place your family is located.
- Consulting: Our trained consultants are available to give advice and encouragement to parents regarding their children’s education.
- Conferences: Conferences provide resources, workshops, testing, and fellowship with other families serving cross-culturally.
- Testing: Achievement and diagnostic testing is available throughout the year at conferences, in our offices by appointment, and by special arrangement when we travel to your area.
- Resource Libraries: Libraries with resource materials for parents and children are available in Budapest, Prague, and Pristina, Kosova.
- Seminars: Topics of felt need on educational issues can be addressed by SHARE staff members or other professionals from our network of qualified educators.
- Purchase Fitted Pieces, a book that addresses questions about educating children overseas.