Date(s) - April 6, 2020 - April 11, 2020
Registration will begin November 1st
This conference focuses on children’s education for English-speaking families who are living and serving cross-culturally throughout Europe, Eurasia, and the Middle East.
- Seminars for parents will assist you in making informed education decisions for your family.
- Examine new resources for educating children and consult individually with educators and counselors who care about your family’s unique needs.
- Educational assessment in English will be available for children.
- Quality programs for children and teens offer activities for building relational and academic skills.
- Expand your libraries by exchanging resources with other families.